Conquest or Glory?

Ronie_Ver

My sister and I are planning our third cruise for summer, we are both young and want to have fun!

These two ships look similar to me, and I don't really know what to look for so I need everyone's opinion!!! ;)

Feel free to check out the reviews of both the Glory and Conquest via the links in my signature. I liked the decor on the Conquest better. Glory is actually my least favorite ship, but that may have also been due to the fact that it was a foggy, drizzly cruise to Canada! Lol!

• 1 month later...
True, depending on which is more important to the cruiser.

To me it is a combination of the two. Actually should include itinerary in there.

Doing a last minute one on the Liberty end of next week and took interest in it first due to itinerary.

We were on the Glory late April 2014. This was my second time on the Glory. I was not empressed with the Glory. there was one real cool Lazer Light Show. Seems like there was one other Show .... but can't remember it. The evening shows were really flat. Carnival did away with the Band that comes up from the floor of the stage. I personally did not like the C.D (Dr E) just my personal opinion.

I was on the Magic for a Halloween Cruise .... and it was awesome.

We sail on the Liberty next year and i'm courious as to any down-sizing in shows. I'm told the Liberty is also using the "American Table".

Regarding the American Table ..... some things about it are OK ..... but there were things that I missed. again .... that was my personal opinion .... as well as those who were also in my sailing group.

Which is?????? :confused:

I decided that we will go on Glory in September, to Caribbean. It's a 7 night cruise for only $400 and the itinerary is great.

Also, decided to go to Bahamas on Victory, in July. I didn't do a research on Victory, just booked it. I think it got a 2.0 upgrade in 2013.

oops

HAHAHA. But you are correct, it's a combination of cost and itinerary. I wouldn't mind an extra $50 for a cruise that was going somewhere I had never been before. Then again, I like trying new places. Some folks prefer to keep going to the same spots over and over. I guess it's along the lines of "whatever floats your boat". :D

I decided that we will go on Glory in September, to Caribbean. It's a 7 night cruise for only $400 and the itinerary is great.

Also, decided to go to Bahamas on Victory, in July. I didn't do a research on Victory, just booked it. I think it got a 2.0 upgrade in 2013.

I think the Conquest class of ships is an excellent size ship......not too big, not too small. I have never been on the Conquest but have sailed the Glory and loved her. Some people think she is too gaudy but I did not get that feeling at all. You got a good price for a 7 night. Hope you enjoy your cruise and have a Guy's burger for me! :D

HAHAHA. But you are correct, it's a combination of cost and itinerary. I wouldn't mind an extra $50 for a cruise that was going somewhere I had never been before. Then again, I like trying new places. Some folks prefer to keep going to the same spots over and over. I guess it's along the lines of "whatever floats your boat". :D

We also prefer the Conquest class. Doing our first one on the Conquest end of August and at that point will have done the entire class.