Photo packages

Carnival needs to do something about the picture situation. They print out all those pictures and throw 99% away. Lower the price and people would buy more. I bet they would make way more money and not be so wasteful.

On our first cruise in 2012 I was amazed at how the picture situation was done. ALL THOSE PICTURES PRINTED EVERY DAY??!! I could not believe it. They must be making $$ on them or they wouldn't be doing it.:rolleyes:

Also, once you get the card punched to the end, they will give you a CD or USB of the pictures aswell so you can print duplicates. Keep that in mind before you buy more than one copy (if it is a group of people and everyone wants there own copy)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Also, once you get the card punched to the end, they will give you a CD or USB of the pictures aswell so you can print duplicates. Keep that in mind before you buy more than one copy (if it is a group of people and everyone wants there own copy)

Oh, cool! I've never made it all the way to the end of my punch card before.

Do you remember how many punches the card had? And is it punched by $$ spent or # of pictures purchased?

Does carnival offer any kind of photo packages? I know on the last cruise I left a lot of really good pics because they were so expensive....

Yes they do offer a package. I think its the first or second day. It was our honeymoon cruise when I bought one and it was about$400- $500 and included a whole bunch of pictures and a nice big canvas print.I don't recall exactly the details but it was cheaper than a photo package at home for our wedding pictures

Is this something brand new. On the Miracle last January we got the USB drive, after purchasing the required # of pictures, but it did not have our pics on it? I do know that you can purchase, for a fee, a CD of all your pics you have purchased.

Is this something brand new. On the Miracle last January we got the USB drive, after purchasing the required # of pictures, but it did not have our pics on it? I do know that you can purchase, for a fee, a CD of all your pics you have purchased.

I havent cruised in a year and a half. So I'm not aware of the punch cards. So did they give you a blank USB drive?

We were on the Conquest in February.

They had a punch card. With 3 (or 4) photos you got a luggage tag, with 6 (or 7) a travel mug... and at 10 you got a "free" USB that looks like a ship and for $10 they will put ALL 10 photos on it.

Otherwise, to get a CD to re-print any one photo is an additional $10. Ie buy one photo, add another $10 to put it on a CD.

For us it was worth it, because we wants multiples of more than one photo and we were a group of 6. We took photos all week and picked the best 10.