123 Days of Summer Sailings... Price Drop, Again!

botbienvn

LOVING this promotion!!!!!!!:D:D I just logged in tonight to do another mock booking, and saved another $400:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!! The same promotion!!!!! 123 Days of Summer Sailing.

Keep 'em coming.

I have 4 weeks til final payment is due.

Thank you, Carnival!!!!:D

Me too.... I have 3 cruises booked starting in the fall and all 3 are higher than what I paid, one VERY significantly (60% increase). So, I am happy with what I paid because I doubt I will see any OBC from price drops. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have booked the cruises to begin with.

LOVING this promotion!!!!!!!:D:D I just logged in tonight to do another mock booking, and saved another $400:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!! The same promotion!!!!! 123 Days of Summer Sailing.

Keep 'em coming.

I have 4 weeks til final payment is due.

Thank you, Carnival!!!!:D

Did you book early saver? With 3 rooms I could have saved over $900. but didn't book early saver (booked too late) and they wouldn't budge on OBC or upgrade. :(

Did you book early saver? With 3 rooms I could have saved over $900. but didn't book early saver (booked too late) and they wouldn't budge on OBC or upgrade. :(

Not Early Saver, BUT, we were already booked under the 123 days of Summer Sailings, and that fare has the same RULES as ES. So our final is not due until 6/5, and there are still 8 cabins left in our category. Just been extremely lucky:D

We are booked under the current 123 Summer promo not early saver (missed the window) and our final payment is not due until 6/5 so we are eligible for price drops until that date. One of our cabins (we have 3) went down by $100 this was our inside for the kids the 2 balcony cabins did not go down this time but last time it was $400 on each!

Tammi

Can i check something? I booked ES with the 2 category upgrade so effectively 6c. Is this the rate I should be checking? Also if I think my rate has dropped, do I have to pay the full deposit amount? And.....do I stay ES or change to the new "This Could Be You" offer rate?

I think my rate has dropped by $25pp.

Can i check something? I booked ES with the 2 category upgrade so effectively 6c. Is this the rate I should be checking? Also if I think my rate has dropped, do I have to pay the full deposit amount? And.....do I stay ES or change to the new "This Could Be You" offer rate?

I think my rate has dropped by $25pp.

You should be checking for rates for whatever category your room is. So if it's a category 6c cabin, check for rates under that category. As for the deposit, so long as the lower rate features a reduced deposit, then no you won't have to pay the rest of the deposit if there's a price drop. You will stay early saver regardless.

I'm on hold right now. They told me it went down, then put me on hold and now are waiting for Guest Solutions? Not sure if this is normal or not. It looks like my cruise dropped by $300 per cabin and we have 2 booked. I'll update if they ever get back on the phone!!! This is for Valor in July.

Thank you for this post!!! I am getting $660 back!

Edited by frayedend

We are booked under the current 123 Summer promo not early saver (missed the window) and our final payment is not due until 6/5 so we are eligible for price drops until that date. One of our cabins (we have 3) went down by $100 this was our inside for the kids the 2 balcony cabins did not go down this time but last time it was $400 on each!

Tammi

Tammi,

Yours sounds exactly the same as ours. Hey, I'm happy no matter how much we save as long as we save something. Happy Cruising :)

Me 😃