Allure how many socketd

My other half and I curious as to how many sockets are there to charge our iPads, cameras, cell phones, jawbone bracelets, can we bring one of those extensions would that work so we can charge two things at once?

My other half and I curious as to how many sockets are there to charge our iPads, cameras, cell phones, jawbone bracelets, can we bring one of those extensions would that work so we can charge two things at once?

Although people report bringing different types of multi-plug extension devices on board, the standard extension cords are prohibited.

That being said, we have always found that there are enough outlets in the room to charge the various devices we bring, which typically are limited to cell phones and cameras. You should be able to charge two things at once.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I believe there are 3 US type sockets on the desk now. However, they are closely spaced, so you might have a problem plugging in 3 of those plugs with the integrated transformers on the end.

Edited by clarea

We took a power strip and no one said anything about not being able to use it. Didn't know it was against the rules. And we used it because we had those royal connect phones that needed to be charged. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We took a power strip and no one said anything about not being able to use it. Didn't know it was against the rules. And we used it because we had those royal connect phones that needed to be charged. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The power strip may in fact be seen as OK - standard extension cords specifically are not, which is what I was referring to. Sorry if that created confusion.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I believe there are 3 US type sockets on the desk now. However, they are closely spaced, so you might have a problem plugging in 3 of those plugs with the integrated transformers on the end.

Additionally there's an outlet behind the bed (you have to raise the mattress to see it). ken

We used to bring power strips a long time ago.

But then realized you don't need them.

For some crazy reason,

people think that when you are not using an electronic device.

It needs to be on the charger...