VOTE For MSC

sidari

Vote for us in the

Cruise International Awards 2014!

MSC NOMINATED IN 9 CATEGORIES

What an exciting year this is turning out to be!

We've only just reached May and we've already had so much to celebrate such as the renaissance programme for our 4 Lirica class ships, the build of 2 new ships (with the option for 2 more), and the launch of our experiences pricing structure, offering you a tailored experience to suit your holiday needs.

All of this hasn't gone un-noticed.

The leading cruise magazine, 'Cruise International' has shortlisted MSC Cruises in 9 different categories in its prestigous annual awards.

Keep reading below to see the categories we're featured in and why we believe we should win.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

WHAT AWARDS HAVE WE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR?

Best Cruise Line

Best for first-time cruisers

Best product or service (for MSC Yacht Club butlers)

Best for food

Best for onboard entertainment

Best for families

Best for activities

Best value for money

Best for wellbeing

To Vote ...

http://cruise-international.com/awards/

Hilarious.

I pop in and read certain posts that roll my eyes so I log in so I can comment and suddenly their name and comments disappear and I'm like, "oh yeah. that's right. I put this person on ignore."

And then I remember why.

MV ... The same posts are here as last night prior to the one you posted. If there were any others i did not see them.

What MV means is that you can read threads without being logged in and when doing so, your personal preferences are not in effect. But to post, you have to be logged in and then your Ignore List kicks in and any posts from people on that list that you read while not being logged in disappear once you log in.

OTS .... Having never used the ignore function i never have that problem, people are entitled to their opinion whether we agree with them or not ...:D

I am simply explaining in more detail what happened to MV. If you've never found someone irritating enough or posts opinions as if they were fact over and over again to put them onto your Ignore list, bravo. Some of us can only stand so much stupidity from some people though. I myself have one person on Ignore but I am always logged in when I read so, like you, I never had the problem MV experienced. As an FYI, if you ever put someone on Ignore, the fact that they posted still shows (it shows only their name and the post number) but the post itself is not visible.

I agree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however they are not entitled to call their opinion a fact without an external source to prove it.

Edited by Out to sea!