Questions about Enchantment B2B

B2Bs are treated as two seperate cruises correct? Which would mean 100.00 per person deposit for each cruise? So for two people, the total deposit would be 400.00?

Probably a stupid question which I feel like I should know already :o but I have no idea about B2B cruises.

Right now, the total for two people in an "Accessible Large Ocean View Stateroom" on Enchantment B2B is $1507.48 for late August 2015.

Decent prices or not?

B2Bs are treated as two seperate cruises correct? Which would mean 100.00 per person deposit for each cruise? So for two people, the total deposit would be 400.00?

Probably a stupid question which I feel like I should know already :o but I have no idea about B2B cruises.

Right now, the total for two people in an "Accessible Large Ocean View Stateroom" on Enchantment B2B is $1507.48 for late August 2015.

Decent prices or not?

Yes, seperate cruises, so $400.

I'd say thats a decent price for Enchantment sicne her prices tend to run higher than Majesty. I don't think $750 p/p is bad for 7 days in an OV.

That being said... I'd be more partial to the 7 night on Freedom for $649 p/p in the promenade view room. .

Thats my main problem :o It wouldnt be a repeat if I went Western. I LOVED Freedom and I really liked the PR cabins. Also there are are three ports on the Western cruise that I have not been to.

It really should be a no brainer to go on Freedom of the Seas but Im also wanting to experience a B2B and a B2B on Freedom just isnt in the budget right now. Kind of tough to take two full weeks off from work too!

Decisions decisions. I bet if I made a poll I know what the majority would vote though. :)

Geez, now its really starting to be a no brainer for Freedom! August 30 2015 Freedom cruise (Western) is $1314.92 for PR, 1419.92 for OV OR for 1794.92 I could experience my very first balcony just forward of the hump.

Im not sure it makes much sense to book Enchantment now? :confused:

Edited by ryano

Geez, now its really starting to be a no brainer for Freedom! August 30 2015 Freedom cruise is $1314.92 for PR, 1419.92 for OV OR for 1794.92 I could experience my very first balcony just forward of the hump.

Im not sure it makes much sense to book Enchantment now? :confused:

I'm guessing its the three night that's making the Enchantment expensive? Those seem to be sky high throughout the summer.

Yeah... I look at it like you would be repeating ports one cruise on the Enchantment anyways, so I'd rather sail on the better ship and have more sea days. But that's just me. And I'm biased because Freedom is my favorite ship.

Edited by kruzerci

I would also vote for Freedom, although I do like Enchantment and after her last dry dock she looks fabulous. I also like the Park Café and the Solarium on Enchantment. Plus I like Giovanni's Table better than Portofino which is on Freedom. However, Freedom is larger and has more venues....

I'm guessing its the three night that's making the Enchantment expensive? .

Yes, believe it or not, the 4 night cruise is only 50.00 total more than the 3 night cruise. At least for an OV anyway

Edited by ryano

I would also vote for Freedom, although I do like Enchantment and after her last dry dock she looks fabulous. I also like the Park Café and the Solarium on Enchantment. Plus I like Giovanni's Table better than Portofino which is on Freedom. However, Freedom is larger and has more venues....

Enchantment doesn't have Giovanni's but Freedom will almost definitely have Portofino replaced with Giovanni's after her January 2015 drydock.

We do love Park Cafe, though. That's something we will miss on our future cruises which don't have it!

Enchantment doesn't have Giovanni's but Freedom will almost definitely have Portofino replaced with Giovanni's after her January 2015 drydock.

We do love Park Cafe, though. That's something we will miss on our future cruises which don't have it!

After looking at LMaxwell's photos of Vision I remembered we had dinner at Giovanni's on Vision, not Enchantment. We have been to Chops on Enchantment.

After looking at LMaxwell's photos of Vision I remembered we had dinner at Giovanni's on Vision, not Enchantment. We have been to Chops on Enchantment.

I didn't know Vision has Giovanni's now. Interesting.