Emerald Princess 12/7/14 Honduras must see's

Woody bailey

We're (just my wife & I) booked for the Honduras, Belize, Cozumel trip on Emerald in December. Looking for your thoughts on "must do" excursions. We plan on scuba diving Cozumel, and perhaps zip lining Belize, but VERY open to your experiences on any or all. SO excited.

We're (just my wife & I) booked for the Honduras, Belize, Cozumel trip on Emerald in December. Looking for your thoughts on "must do" excursions. We plan on scuba diving Cozumel, and perhaps zip lining Belize, but VERY open to your experiences on any or all. SO excited.

In Roatan Princess docks at Mahogany Bay. This is a private beach used only by ships owned by Carnival Corp. You will be the only ship there. There is a shopping mall right at the pier and to the right over a bridge and a short walk there is a private beach which is really nice. Search the net for information and photos. Outside the gates of the compound you can get a taxi that can take you on a tour around the island. There are also some specific tours and sites available. Check out the roll call for you cruise, maybe it has some info.

You might be able to check out the actual forum for the port for some suggestions! Unfortunately the only chance I had to go to Roatan and our ship couldn't dock due to high winds (we had a snorkeling excursion originally planned). I hope you have a great time there!