2015 cruise schedules

jimbo5544

So I checked on the booking engine (for July 2015 dates and September 2015 as well) and most ships are out there with these exceptions (I might have missed a ship this was a quick search) Miracle, Legend, Elation, Imagination, and Inspiration. I don't see anything for the Mexican Riviera or Alaska. Someone had posted earlier that the Breeze 2015 dates were out there and I went and looked and they were. Thought I would throw it out there.

So I checked on the booking engine (for July 2015 dates and September 2015 as well) and most ships are out there with these exceptions (I might have missed a ship this was a quick search) Miracle, Legend, Elation, Imagination, and Inspiration. I don't see anything for the Mexican Riviera or Alaska. Someone had posted earlier that the Breeze 2015 dates were out there and I went and looked and they were. Thought I would throw it out there.

Glad you started this thread as I'm looking at the Mexican Rivera in October 2015....and so for nothing.

OceanDreams

Thanks for the info Jimbo. We were patiently waiting for the Summer 2015 Breeze itineraries to be updated, which they were the end of last week. Then we booked it!! :)

I've been waiting too - to book our wedding cruise. John Heald posted on FB that Alaska itineraries for 2015 would be published today (Thursday) so I was hoping that all others would also be put out. I guess we shall see what today brings.

I've been waiting too - to book our wedding cruise. John Heald posted on FB that Alaska itineraries for 2015 would be published today (Thursday) so I was hoping that all others would also be put out. I guess we shall see what today brings.

They are there....book away:)

Hi Jimbo :)

My wife & I were waiting for the 2015 Breeze itineraries to be released and

on Friday May 9th, 2014 we booked a B2B voyage aboard her for May 2015.

As of today, May 22, 2014, there are 18 Carnival ship schedules out.

ships_zpsd447836b.jpg

All that remains now is Victory, Sensation, Imagination, Inspiration & Ecstasy.

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi Jimbo :)

My wife & I were waiting for the 2015 Breeze itineraries to be released and

on Friday May 9th, 2014 we booked a B2B voyage aboard her for May 2015.

As of today, May 22, 2014, there are 18 Carnival ship schedules out.

ships_zpsd447836b.jpg

All that remains now is Victory, Sensation, Imagination, Inspiration & Ecstasy.

:)

Good post, I missed a couple. Thanks:)