90 day dining/entertainment booking window announced - looks like it applies to all

JasonV1

We were on the 21 May sailing on Escape and were able to make all dining reservations 90 days before. Kinda confused about the post saying the 90 day out is new. I must be missing something

Yes, you're missing the date of post number one. This was big news back in May 2014.

Thanks for posting the information about booking the restaurants in advance, but I am on the NCL site and I don't see anywhere to book a show? I hope it is not something simple I am overloooking!

When you are 90 days or less before the cruise, restaurant reservations are available at MyNCL where you can see your reservation - it's under the tab "plan and explore" or something like that.

Thanks for posting the information about booking the restaurants in advance, but I am on the NCL site and I don't see anywhere to book a show?
It looks like you are sailing on the Jewel in September. You cannot book entertainment on the Jewel. Only the newest megaships (Epic, BA/GA, Escape) have shows that you can book in advance on MyNCL.

As Demonyte said, now that you are within 90 says of sailing, everything that is available for booking on your sailing should appear in the "Explore & Plan" area for your reservation.