Did you catch the article on the ship's doctor

That was an interesting article and as a former ship's nurse we probably did see more crew than passengers on the average. They live there and many have chronic conditions that need follow up. The ship is an industrial plant with the usual mishaps, aches and pains related to working: lacerations, burns, repetitive stress injury, emotional issues related to being separated from family and friends, LOTS of sexually transmitted disease (particularly after certain ports), allergies, etc.

That was an interesting article and as a former ship's nurse we probably did see more crew than passengers on the average. They live there and many have chronic conditions that need follow up. The ship is an industrial plant with the usual mishaps, aches and pains related to working: lacerations, burns, repetitive stress injury, emotional issues related to being separated from family and friends, LOTS of sexually transmitted disease (particularly after certain ports), allergies, etc.

Hi Amkras -

Loved chatting with you on Sat. and hearing your adventures aboard. I knew I'd see one of your posts on the boards- I didn't think so soon. Interesting post.

Archived