Diet food and drink on Oasis/Allure

I follow a diet that involves very low fat products (milk, yogurt, cheese, no oil etc). Also I can eat sweets but must be sugar fee and low fat in the seame time. There are such products in RC menus or I must announce in advance.

I can find coke/pepsi diet (sugar free) in MDR and what is the price.

Thanks!

I follow a diet that involves very low fat products (milk, yogurt, cheese, no oil etc). Also I can eat sweets but must be sugar fee and low fat in the seame time. There are such products in RC menus or I must announce in advance.

I can find coke/pepsi diet (sugar free) in MDR and what is the price.

Thanks!

The price for soda is $2.88 per can. I would contact [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse] for your dietary restrictions.

Three years ago when I was diagnosed with ulcers and mild hypertension I was on a;

Low fat, low sodium diet.

We called RCI and we were told since we used a TA, our TA should call, so in essence we both called.

So she did and put a note on our portfolio.

Upon boarding the Freedom, and gaining access to our cabin there was a message for me, on the cabin phone to meet in the MDR to discuss my meal plan.

In essence I was able to start selecting for the dinner menu a couple days in advance.

Now mind you, I could have cheated and hit the windjammer or promenade but, that was the healthiest eating cruise I was ever on.

Oh, I never had to go on the Blood pressure pills, it is still under control, and I am off all my ulcer medicines.

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

Dietary needs RCI will be able to handle either b/4 hand or once on board.

Diet coke, have you thought about buying the soda package ?

On the dietary needs ,on a recent cruise, a person at the table next to us had some issue that the asst. maître de spent a good half hour with the person explaining what her option were.

You will be just fine.