Window placement family oceanview

I know this is really not that big of a deal but I would love to know if anyone knows the answer. We have booked a family oceanview state room on the Explorer of the Seas and I have seen two entirely different setups. One is showing the bed and couch placed directly under the windows while the other shows the bed parallel to the windows with some space in between. If anyone knows the exact setup of the room please share the details with me.

Thanks!!

I know this is really not that big of a deal but I would love to know if anyone knows the answer. We have booked a family oceanview state room on the Explorer of the Seas and I have seen two entirely different setups. One is showing the bed and couch placed directly under the windows while the other shows the bed parallel to the windows with some space in between. If anyone knows the exact setup of the room please share the details with me.

Thanks!!

It depends on WHICH FOV you have.

What is the cabin number?

The fabulous CC member, Radio, has these photos of 6500 on Explorer:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/contributor-album.php?c=Mark%20Chatfield%20(Radio)&ship=Explorer%20of%20the%20Seas

Thank you!!! I have searched around for days trying to find this information. This is exactly how I was hoping the windows will be so that I don't have to worry about bothering my dh or ds (on the couch) when I get up early and watch out the window.

• 5 months later...
Thank you!!! I have searched around for days trying to find this information. This is exactly how I was hoping the windows will be so that I don't have to worry about bothering my dh or ds (on the couch) when I get up early and watch out the window.

We are in 7200 so this is exactly what I was looking for - but in reverse. ;)

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

We are in 7200 so this is exactly what I was looking for - but in reverse. ;)

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Glad that info helped. The kids and I look at the photos from time to time and dream about being onboard.