Need advice about bobo is this good?

We want to book today the Adventure of the Seas using the boho sale, but we are not sure whether it is a deal or not as we never taken a cruise out of San Juan. I realize cruises out of San Juan are generally less costly than out of Florida but figured you can help us in deciding whether we are getting a deal or not or a good decent price, would appreciate your input please.

Balcony cabin category 2 B total for two people $1844.68 is this a good price for this cruise to the southern caribbean from san juan?

i canceled my bogoho because it really wasnt that great of a deal.(though it was good) i have paid less for other cruises so to me it wasnt a must keep being so far out. i know many saved on bookings they already had however im sure they would have with a reg price drop anyway.

Edited by Harooni

When are you sailing?

We booked the Jewel out of San Juan over Thanksgiving 2015 in a D1 (9256 corner aft) for $1670. That includes our diamond discount. October would have been even cheaper.

Your price is pretty good, not OMG amazing, but good. $922pp including taxes. We have done 2 cruises out of San Juan before (booked early) and the prices always went up after we booked, but we were on the Radiance class. I'm not sure how the prices are on the Adventure. I did have two friends on the Adventure in March and they paid $949pp not including taxes.

Edited by sr4mjc

We want to book today the Adventure of the Seas using the boho sale, but we are not sure whether it is a deal or not as we never taken a cruise out of San Juan. I realize cruises out of San Juan are generally less costly than out of Florida but figured you can help us in deciding whether we are getting a deal or not or a good decent price, would appreciate your input please.

Balcony cabin category 2 B total for two people $1844.68 is this a good price for this cruise to the southern caribbean from san juan?

I'm assuming you mean a D2 cat. What is the date of your cruise. When I did a mock booking for a Feb. '16 cruise when the BOGOHO was announced, it averaged $780 per after all discounts, including a $225 balcony discount. I just did a mock test for the same parameters, and is $68 per cheaper.

Ps. I booked the Oasis for the same period and it cost $792 per for a Central Park balcony after all discounts.

So do you feel we should hold out for a better deal to come?

Nelblu yes D2. February you generally do get better prices as it is still considered winter in the caribbean but at times it could be rough at sea during that time, its a hit or miss.

Nelblu yes D2. February you generally do get better prices as it is still considered winter in the caribbean but at times it could be rough at sea during that time, its a hit or miss.

I'd book now so you get the BOGOHO rates. If a better deal comes along, you can always cancel and rebook.

I'd say ok, but not a super deal or anything. A D2 on that sailing was $929 base price pp when the prices were released, now it is $862. It was $780 when the BOGOHO sale started May 1 but it's crept back up since then.

I'll tell you we have sailed out of SJ some 9 times with 6 of them on the AOS and have never experienced rough seas or bad weather. We cruise each February to get a break from the NE cold weather and SJ is perfect as when we land the temp is already in the 80's. May I suggest and try May of '16 with the half-price and see what you get, as the more out the cruise is the lesser the price.

I would just book it. If the price drops before final payment, they will adjust it so you really don't have much to lose. Could you maybe get a better deal after final? Maybe, maybe not. But unless I'm within driving distance, I don't usually do that because the flight prices will go up if you wait too long.