Google Hang Out 11/06/2014

Was anything said about when we'll be able to book the entertainment venues. Also, from what it's being reported it does not seem any more info as in the brochure that I receive a few days ago.

Was anything said about when we'll be able to book the entertainment venues. Also, from what it's being reported it does not seem any more info as in the brochure that I receive a few days ago.

According to the hangout "NOW!!!". Those explanation marks are not an exaggeration, it really was shouted like an unbelievable question to be asking. If you go to the site you can freely do it yet the site also states right at the top of the page that it is not open. The phone people will also make reservations for you but as of today have only received one email and no briefing on any of the entertainment. Their are also several shows not showing yet depending on the sailing and no one knows why including RCCL. So the answer really seems to be, it's "Quantum of the Seas" entertainment, try and if you fail just keep trying since they'll never really open it until every slot is taken.

Right after I posted, got this response from RCL:

Dear Mr. De:

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry about when you can make entertainment reservations onboard the Quantum of the Seas. From 3 months until 4 days prior to your cruise vacation, you can view and reserve all the shows that will be offered onboard the Quantum of the Seas using the following link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/before...nhancements.do

Additionally, once onboard, show reservations can be made at the Box Office or through the stateroom's interactive television system. The SeaPass card will act as the ticket for each show, and you must take your SeaPass cards with you in order to enter the show venue. Please note, you will only be able to book each show one time during your cruise vacation.

For assistance with preordering your show tickets through our website, please call 1-800-398-9819. Our agents will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Did you know that you can print your reservations from the Calendar view on your Cruise Planner site? This is a new feature that provides you with a daily listing of all activities and amenities for your cruise vacation. After you click on “Calendar” from the main Cruise Planner page, please select the printer icon at the top right hand corner of the Calendar heading to print.

As a Crown & Anchor Society Diamond member, Mr. De, we thank you for being one of the 50 million guests we have had the pleasure of welcoming onboard! We are eager to show you the personalized Gold Anchor Standard service that keeps our guests loyal to Royal Caribbean International, and we look forward to sharing millions of wonderful memories to come.

Sincerely,

Karen Miller

Customer Services Representative

Thought this google hang out was a quantum waste of time. I think the way RCL has rolled out info for Quantum has been a total disappointment to the point I have lose interest in these ships. Maybe when they come out I will feel differently but for now I have checked out.

He does like the sound of his own voice...................and where were the ladies on the panel ??? :eek:

Agreed - what is it with having just 25-45 year old men ???? Does RCCL not care about women or other age groups??? Not to mention that the whole thing was Nick and Kristin talking without a script. Waste of time.