Ques about Churchill lounge on Royal Princess

rdr525

Thinking of booking Canada/New Eng. cruise this Oct. My husband is a smoker and he knows from other ships, he can not smoke except in designated spots.

When I called the Princess help line, women said only cigar & pipes could be smoked in the Churchill lounge. My DH has smoked in the cigar lounge on RCCL Explorer and Princess Carribbean

Have things changed?

Thinking of booking Canada/New Eng. cruise this Oct. My husband is a smoker and he knows from other ships, he can not smoke except in designated spots.

When I called the Princess help line, women said only cigar & pipes could be smoked in the Churchill lounge. My DH has smoked in the cigar lounge on RCCL Explorer and Princess Carribbean

Have things changed?

No... he can smoke cigarettes in Churchill's. No problem. I believe that cigar and pipe smoking is restricted to Churchill's, maybe that's where the rep got confused... :rolleyes:

Churchill's is the only place to smoke cigars & pipes and cigarettes can also be smoked there.

No need to light up.

There is enough smoke in Churchill's that all you need to do is inhale.

Have things changed?

On the Royal TA, last October, saw folks also smoking cigars and pipes on Deck 17 aft, Starboard side.