MY VALOR ADVENTURE!!! (TAKE 2, had issues with photobucket) With a lot of pictures..

skidawg79

I did a similar itinerary a couple of years ago and LOVED Barbados. It is hands down my favorite island I have ever been to..although Im about to go to Aruba, Curacao, Dominican, and Grand Turk in a few weeks, so we shall see if that changes...great review and you and Emily sound like you had a blast together!

Did the Carnival Valor southern Carib cruise last week. I have to say we enjoyed St. Kitts and St. Martin the most. Barbados was at the bottom of the list. That was because of all the selling that the locals tried to do with us. They pretty much left us alone at kitts and Martin. Very beautiful beaches in those two places.

Sent from my iPhone

• 3 weeks later...

I am loving all the information, stories and photos you are sharing. I'm leaving out of San Juan on August 31st. I'm still waiting to hear about the last night of your cruise and the flight home. And By chance, did you go to Orient beach or hear of it while in St. Maarten? I heard its a nude beach...

I am loving all the information, stories and photos you are sharing. I'm leaving out of San Juan on August 31st. I'm still waiting to hear about the last night of your cruise and the flight home. And By chance, did you go to Orient beach or hear of it while in St. Maarten? I heard its a nude beach...

A part of Orient Beach is nude. You don't have to go to that side of the beach if you don't want to.

What happens on the Valor STAYS on the Valor friend! :) We will rock that nude beach girlie!! ;) -VH

I went to Orient Beach on my July 2014 Valor cruise. If you are going there with expectations of young beautiful women and hard bodies, don't get your hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone

ROTFLMAO... I almost spit coffee on the screen when I read this. That is funny. However there is a pretty good chance of more the more ironed birthday suit on the other end (just topless) when we were there, there were more than a few topless debutantes. lol at Orient and even at Maho

I like the idea of purchasing snorkeling equipment once there. How much did you pay?

Thanks for a great review, will be there in Sept

Reassured me how easy it is to schedule things yourself

We did not purchase ours there but we did see some decent sets in the Sams club just outside San Juan (on the way to El Yunque) for about $40 I think.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So i just realized that i never finished this review. it was a crazy time at work when i was doing this, thank goodness things settled down (and i moved to Colorado). So with no further adiue....

Had dinner on the last night....it was good. Got off the ship the next morning (debarkation took a while, but we were in no hurry). Had some time, so went and got another Pina Colada with Toby and Rona at Barrachina's then headed to the airport. It was an amazing vacation/itinerary! THE END! ;-)

Was getting excited about my upcoming cruise on the Magic and wanted to relive my last one so i was reading my old review and realized i never finished it!! i promise to write a review when i get off the Magic in May/June!

• 1 month later...

Found your review from another review. Loved it, gives me ideas for a cruise we are looking at doing. Some same ports but might be jumping ships (RCI). Looks like a good time was had. Hope your next one is a blast!

Found your review from another review. Loved it, gives me ideas for a cruise we are looking at doing. Some same ports but might be jumping ships (RCI). Looks like a good time was had. Hope your next one is a blast!

Thanks!! We had a blast! If you have any questions about the ports, ill do my best to remember. Going on the Magic in 34 days now, ill do another review when i get back. Come check it out!

So i just realized that i never finished this review. it was a crazy time at work when i was doing this, thank goodness things settled down (and i moved to Colorado). So with no further adiue....

Had dinner on the last night....it was good. Got off the ship the next morning (debarkation took a while, but we were in no hurry). Had some time, so went and got another Pina Colada with Toby and Rona at Barrachina's then headed to the airport. It was an amazing vacation/itinerary! THE END! ;-)

Was getting excited about my upcoming cruise on the Magic and wanted to relive my last one so i was reading my old review and realized i never finished it!! i promise to write a review when i get off the Magic in May/June!

No worries you are late finishing, I just found and read your entire review (included the last day) just now! Wow, what beautiful pictures of all the islands i love! We are sailing on Valor 7/29 and loved the glimpse of the ship through your eyes. Though our ports are slightly different, I enjoyed it none the less.

I was a little concerned when i started and you said you were going w your friend or without. I could not imagine cruising for a week or more SOLO?! I had problems finding someone to join me on the valor but moved my DD18 in w me before finally payment. If you are ever looking for a room mate in the future, I'm gamed. Just two people who enjoy cruising making new memories. Keep me in mind.