Food on Disney Cruise Lines

Thanks everyone who answered about the shrimp. I guess I will have to keep an eye out for it. I am sure there will be plenty of other good food to eat even if I don't get my shrimp. :)

Just because I love looking at menus, I checked the http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/royal-court-menu/

Jumbo shrimp are on the Royal Court appetizer menu -

Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp

White and Green Asparagus, Micro Greens, and Lemon-Dill dressing with Horseradish Cream

The lobster is a couple of small rounds and then there's 2 or 3 shrimp.

And actually, here's a picture:

disneycruiseplusotherstuff623.jpg

Edited by meatloafsfan

I was wondering how you lived in Arizona and didn't like spicy food. I guess that midwestern thing explains it! :D

I've been here for 34 years now, you'd like I would have acquired a taste for it....and I have, to some point....but I'd always rather have good Italian or meat and potatoes.:)

There are now tons of Mexican restaurants in Omaha, but none of them are as good as what we have here. They didn't even have a Taco Bell until just after I got out of high school. In middle school, they opened a Taco John's....not that those really count.

• 3 months later...

I was happy to find they did indeed have peel and eat shrimp on the buffet at lunch (I believe every day although I only ate there twice), and that my four-year-old niece shares my fondness for it. :) (Then at one of the restaurants, she wanted one of my shrimp that was part of my appetizer...there weren't many but I gave her my last one, and then she wouldn't eat it because it had some kind of seasoning on it--which btw was delicious. Kids.:rolleyes: lol)

Edited by fluffysue