Embarkation times

karessamom

Just curious as to what the aprox embarkation times are for the Magic?? I did purchase a FTTF. what time should we arrive at the port?? I know it really depends on how soon everyone gets off etc. but still curious. Our first cruise we arrived later morning and there was a huge line already.

and I've got about 420 days to go! I guess that's the one bad thing about booking so far in advance ha! it's been a LONG time! we went on our first cruise on Conquest out of NO in 2005, In 2006 we took kids on a short cruise out of LA and haven't been cruising since. It's taken a lot of years to save up enough to go again! This time we'll be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!

2:45. There will not be any lines.

OP has faster to the fun. There will not be lines. I think OP is asking how soon to get to port to enjoy the maximum time on the ship. I have sailed out of Galveston 4 times. Get there by 10. If you have to wait oh well. happy cruising

OP has faster to the fun. There will not be lines. I think OP is asking how soon to get to port to enjoy the maximum time on the ship. I have sailed out of Galveston 4 times. Get there by 10. If you have to wait oh well. happy cruising

You hit it right on! Thank you! I was thinking about 10am but we didn't want to wait around either a long time waiting for the other passengers to get off and the boat ready for embarkation.