Anyone else having trouble accessing on-line shore excursions?

Hi Folks,

We are trying to access our shore excursions for our upcoming June 28, 2014 Oasis Eastern sailing. We are 12 days away as of now. RC web-site states that you can book shore excursions up to 4 days prior to sailing.

We looked on the weekend and couldn't access it. We figured it was the "normal" weekend IT problems. We tried today and we still can't access the on-line booking. We are only looking to book one excursion for the first day in Nassau, so we don't really want to wait until we are on board.

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing their on-line shore excursions? Is there a 1-800 number to call if it doesn't start working in the next day or two? We are Diamond as well and in a suite... is there a different number if the first number has excessively long wait holds?

Many thanks to my fellow CCers for your help.:)

Andrew

Have had no problems accessing shore excursions, beverage packages, and so on for my 2 upcoming cruises, even over the weekend. They have changed the layout some recently. The shore excursions, dining, etc no longer appear on the summary/first page. You have to click on "Cruise Planner" tab, then on the yellow "Get Started" button, then on "Shore Excursions" on the top right. All mine come up for both of my upcoming cruises just fine.

Enjoy your sailing.

Have had no problems accessing shore excursions, beverage packages, and so on for my 2 upcoming cruises, even over the weekend. They have changed the layout some recently. The shore excursions, dining, etc no longer appear on the summary/first page. You have to click on "Cruise Planner" tab, then on the yellow "Get Started" button, then on "Shore Excursions" on the top right. All mine come up for both of my upcoming cruises just fine.

Enjoy your sailing.

Thanks reedprincess. It worked exactly as you described.

Enjoy your sailing.

hi

my web page does not show a "cruise planner" tab, it does show "plan a cruise" tab, i assumed that this would be the same, but it does not show a "get started" tab. so what now? any advice?

harold

hi

my web page does not show a "cruise planner" tab, it does show "plan a cruise" tab, i assumed that this would be the same, but it does not show a "get started" tab. so what now? any advice?

harold

You are not logged into your cruises ("my cruises", small print, top right). Log in there and click on your reservation. You will see Cruise Planner in the middle of the page that says reservations are currently unavailable. Ignore that. Look at the tabs at the top - overview, messages, cruise planner, etc. That's what you click on.

Although, honestly, my cruise's dinner reservations came out this weekend and that's when they apparently changed the set up. I didn't know how to do it because I had been seeing it the one way for months - plus it says cruise planner isn't available when you look at the middle of the page. I did go to the "plan a cruise" tab and clicked on "onboard experiences" and was able to reserve my dinner reservations that way.

Thanks for the tips reedprincess - all worked fine until I went to check out. I was able to add items to the cart and enter all of the credit card info etc., but got the "this is unfortunate" error message at the end. I will try again another time. I sure wish the IT dept. could get this site to work right!

Well, maybe I'm doing something wrong....but when I get to the page it has a drop down to pick the day of the cruise or the port....I choose the one I want, it has "intrests" and number in group and other things to narrow the search....but nowhere do I see a "search excursions" button.....there is just this running circle thing in the middle of the page that keeps turning, but nothing ever loads. I seem to be "dead in the water" on this.