Just back June 8th from Millenium!!

MsB1254

No, unfortunately we did miss the meet & greet. We must have been with a different group for the bear search. Our guide was female and I actually thought she was quite good. She did insist that the group remain together and would not let people stray away. I am sending you the books and you will see the page dedicated to the bear. I'm sorry I missed meeting you on this cruise.

Hi Kathy... Yes, we were definitely on separate groups for the bear search! Thank you very much for sending links for your photo books! You got some great pictures. I especially enjoyed pages dedicated to the bear and the whales. Sorry we missed getting together on the cruise.

we r a late booking. 7/25 on the Millie, southbound. would love to see your books. bjett01@gmail.com

I'm just home from a last minute trip to the St.'s islands cruise, LH said no way. after hearing my wonderful stories and the smile on my face. He booked! Yipee!! any comments on 3037? (I had a aft balcony, so need inside cabin honesty) Thanks to all.

We are sailing on July 4th. I would love to see your album. Also, any recommendations for packing would be appreciated.

Thank You

Amy

amysgk@aol.com

I did not think I would need the clothes I packed because the temperature 10 days out was showing warmer temperatures then it happened to be. I packed mostly pants with three quarter length or long sleeves shirts. Then I took a waterproof rain jacket with hood, a light weight but warmer jacket for days it didn't rain and a zip up cotton knit hoody for layering. I needed them at various times. I also took gloves and was glad to have them on occasion. It was coldest at Denali National park for the pre-cruise tour and cruising Hubbard Glacier but it was cold and rainy a couple of days. I managed to post a link to the books a couple of posts back. Please try the links and if they don't work - let me know and I will e-mail them directly to you. Hope you have a great trip.

Hi MsB1254,

Will you also provide photos of your cruise? Thanks!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have uploaded some of the photos on the Millenium to the share site I have created. I hope this link works. I will upload another album when it is finished.

https://kathytravelswithfriendsandfamily.shutterfly.com/

• 7 months later...

Thank you so much for the photo books and the link! My family will be taking our first cruise to Alaska in July. I have been looking for pictures and just hit the jackpot! I will be forwarding the link to my family.

Darcy

Thank you so much for the photo books and the link! My family will be taking our first cruise to Alaska in July. I have been looking for pictures and just hit the jackpot! I will be forwarding the link to my family.

Darcy

I'm glad it work and you enjoyed the book. Have a great time on your cruise!

Would really appreciate receiving photos for cruise portion of your trip also

hammosplace@yahoo.com:D

Click on the link above and then click on the home tab on the site and when it comes up scroll down and there will be a separate photo album for the land and cruise portion. Let me know if this works - if not I'll try to e-mail you the link.

• 1 month later...