Repo Cruise - Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ

geneology

I live on Long Island and I am going on a repo cruise out of Bayonne NJ. Getting from the airport to home is an easy taxi ride. But getting from Long Island to Bayonne NJ is an expensive taxi ride. Any other ideas?

Lance32 asked this same question on this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1693577&page=76

There is no good answer to this question. If you can take the LIRR to New York Penn Station, you can take accessible public transit to Bayonne using PATH and the Hudson Bergen Light Rail and local cab. You can also hire a car service from Manhattan for about $100.

I am also on a repo from Cape Liberty - Explorer to Port Canaveral. Interestingly enough, no one has yet discussed this topic on our very large roll call. Fortunately I have one way bus service available to me from New England through Academy Bus Lines.

Lance32 asked this same question on this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1693577&page=76

There is no good answer to this question. If you can take the LIRR to New York Penn Station, you can take accessible public transit to Bayonne using PATH and the Hudson Bergen Light Rail and local cab. You can also hire a car service from Manhattan for about $100.

I am also on a repo from Cape Liberty - Explorer to Port Canaveral. Interestingly enough, no one has yet discussed this topic on our very large roll call. Fortunately I have one way bus service available to me from New England through Academy Bus Lines.

Thank you -- I guess the car service is our best bet.