Ship on a Stick

It doesn't matter what ship name is stamped into the label anymore, they're all a Dream class on the stick.

Be sure to hit JH up for one. Most times you will get one. That's what he does as the BA. And contrary to those who think you didn't earn it, it IS a lot of work to have to navigate through the KAN at his page to get one. ;)

Edited by EZ4

It doesn't matter what ship name is stamped into the label anymore, they're all a Dream class on the stick.

Be sure to hit JH up for one. Most times you will get one. That's what he does as the BA. And contrary to those who think you didn't earn it, it IS a lot of work to have to navigate through the KAN at his page to get one. ;)

LMAO Begged for both of mine...came with DEM BERRIES too

I love when the KAN chimes in....makes for good banter:cool:

For us the cruise isn't complete until you have won the first ship on a stick....definitely have to earn one playing trivia on every cruise

I agree.. earning one playing trivia or one of the other activities on the ship far far outweighs USING John Heald to get one..

Help a newbie out...... What's KAN?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree.. earning one playing trivia or one of the other activities on the ship far far outweighs USING John Heald to get one..

Using him? That's absurd... As a brand ambassador, handing out trophies is part of his job description. Simply take a look at his Facebook wall or blog.

Edited by Disconnections

They are actually Conquest class models.

The little tuxedo covered berries that JH gives out look better than the ones the Plats get. ;)

Does one just shamelessly "beg" for one from John Heald, or do we just chat him up generically and then he sends one to your cabin??? I'd like to know the protocol for "using" him

Edited by uz2teech

Does one just shamelessly "beg" for one from John Heald, or do we just chat him up generically and then he sends one to your cabin??? I'd like to know the protocol for "using" him

"Hi John. I sail in two days on the Carnival ________ in stateroom _____. Thank you so much for sending [insert chocolate covered strawberries, ship on a stick, bottle of champagne] to my room for this special occasion."

A couple days before you sail, give him your ship, sail date and cabin number on his FB page. Usually he will get it to you. Sometimes it falls through the cracks. Dream is very hit or miss.

A couple days before you sail, give him your ship, sail date and cabin number on his FB page. Usually he will get it to you. Sometimes it falls through the cracks. Dream is very hit or miss.

When do you sail? Please report back if this works for you!:)

Kool

Aid

Nation

those who are so far up JH`s butt that he gains weight....

I just feel bad for John.. (.... "hey, how do I get a ... Oh, just ask John, he will give you a SOAS, wine, berries, and might even do a cartwheel for you if you ask nice enough... " ) all I can say is.. oye !

- - Yes, John is Brand Ambassador, and as such is an excellent source of Carnival information. He will gladly assist wherever and whenever he can with any and all questions and inquiries. He will go above and beyond to help out with Celebrations, MDR seating for 2 or large groups, steakhouse reservations, etc and more.

Edited by mosiegirl

I just feel bad for John.. (.... "hey, how do I get a ... Oh, just ask John, he will give you a SOAS, wine, berries, and might even do a cartwheel for you if you ask nice enough... " ) all I can say is.. oye !

- - Yes, John is Brand Ambassador, and as such is an excellent source of Carnival information. He will gladly assist wherever and whenever he can with any and all questions and inquiries. He will go above and beyond to help out with Celebrations, MDR seating for 2 or large groups, steakhouse reservations, etc and more.

Yes, JH does get used a lot, but he also gets paid well to do what he does and have to put up with everything that he does. He smiles, laughs, jokes and acts interested when people tell him about their angelic 4.0 honor student who is the youngest mega diamond cruiser on the planet. I also feel badly for him, but he gets paid to do that, and I don't. ;)

Well, I am a Platinum Trophy Winner..... Carnival doesn't care about us repeat trophy winners! After we spend all our hard earned time, earning a trophy.... They now just offer them to all these newbies!!!! :mad: I swear its a slap in the face! What happened to our promised Trophy Loyalty Program that Heald promised us!??!!!

That's it, I'm taking my trivia talents over to NCL where I know for a fact they sprinkle rose petals in front of trivia masters! :mad:

:rolleyes:

Currently there are 21 offerings on eBay ranging from 2-200 bucks and reflecting ten different ships, plus one from "Circle C". I didn't know the kid's club had their own ships on a stick! And who is selling one for $200, LOL?

The platinum strawberries are nice, but the truffles are better!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've got several "Paradise" 24 karet gold, plastic, pieces of ship on a stick, and if you're in the area (I live in Lakeland) I'd be proud to get one to you.

"SKY"

Ken

Thank you for the offer, and I would love to take you up on it, but I live in Tennessee. Of course, I will be passing right through Lakeland on my way to Tampa on the 12th.

I covet your Paradise Soas...lol