Current cruise not showing up on carnival's webpage

beamqueen

So I am having an issue with Carnival's webpage and my cruise for October is not showing up? I searched it with my booking # too and it still does not come up. My travel agent says it is showing up on her end ...but can't get it on my end. Does it work better with certain browsers or any tips/hints?

It used to show up on mine with the how many days until sailing, and I booked an excursion and the steakhouse but now nothing! My past cruise is on there...Any ideas?

Not to alarm you, but I would ask that your TA initiate a three way call with Carnival to be sure your booking is still valid. Mine was cancelled due to my deposit not being correctly applied. I found out when I did a mock booking for kicks and giggles, and there my cabin was in inventory :mad: I then went to my cruise manager and could no longer access my booking. I had dealt with the agency before and had great service, but my previous TA retired, and I have had nothing but headaches.

Most likely, this is a situation where if you clear your cookies and cache and log back in, you will see your booking. But better safe than sorry.

I had this happen a few weeks ago. Go into Cruise Manager and add the cruise again but DO NOT CHECK the box that says "add to my cruise profile". Once you input all the information and submit, it should appear. I had to speak to their IT department to get help with it.

Hope that works for you!

Edited by tpooleinjax

Thanks!!! I did not check the box this time and there was the booking....I am not sure what the issue is with that, but our booking is there :)

HAPPY, HAPPY to hear this!!! (I always go to my Manager, and look for my booking #.)

Have a great cruise ... and don't forget to come back and tell us all about it!!!