Crown & Anchor ?

It has been over 2 years since last on a RC cruise and almost as long since visiting here it looks like the C&A site has changed quite a bit. My ?/problem is how can I find out which cruises have any C&A or other special pricing , do they still publish a list or do I just have to go through the process of booking to find out at the end of the process if that cruise has any deal associated with it. I am one of those folks that just needs to be onboard and cabin and sail date are secondary so a list of specials would be more helpful to me vs searching for a specific cruise. Thanks for any input

Log into your Crown and Anchor account at the Royal Caribbean website. If you do not have an account, create one. RC doesn't do the quarterly specials anymore; cruise special pricing for C&A members are regularly added to and can be found under Special Offers.

If you don't find a cruise you are interested in under the Special Offers, there is still the option of being logged into your account and doing a mock booking for any cruise you might be interested in. The price you are given now is supposed to show any discounts you would be entitled to for that cruise.

It has been over 2 years since last on a RC cruise and almost as long since visiting here it looks like the C&A site has changed quite a bit. My ?/problem is how can I find out which cruises have any C&A or other special pricing , do they still publish a list or do I just have to go through the process of booking to find out at the end of the process if that cruise has any deal associated with it. I am one of those folks that just needs to be onboard and cabin and sail date are secondary so a list of specials would be more helpful to me vs searching for a specific cruise. Thanks for any input

Sign in to C&A and then go back to the RCI Home Page and watch the banners change in the middle. Here is the link http://www.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/performLogoff.do?cS=MHDR Or use the "<" or ">" on either side to change what is being offered. Click on "more info" if you are interested in any promo being shown.

Or, on the C&A Home Page, after you've signed in, you can click on "Special Offers".

Edited by cruisenfever

Thanks for the replies , just looks like things did not change for the better for the bargin hunter that just wanted to sail and was not too choosey about when and where.

You can also check the Going, going, gone sale (formerly known as the Tuesday Specials): http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Tried both links and got nothing, screen just froze. I do recall getting something like the last min.(?) special a while back but guess either from lack of activity or whatever on my part they stopped sending them. I will just muddle through trying to score a last min bargin and hope for the best. Thanks again.