What Do You Like Best About A Cruise

TheDivineMrsM

Once I have paid the last down payment, once I have researched excursions, and booked them, once I arrive and go through security, once I have left off my bags, locked up my wallet and passport, put money on my sail and sign card, once I sit back , order a fruity NA drink, and breathe out a sigh, I do not have to worry about anything for 5-7 days.

I don't have to worry about making the bed, or figuring out what to cook for dinner, or breakfast or lunch. I don't have to worry about work, or home, or feeding the cats, I just let someone else worry about all of that. I don't play on the computer, and feel compelled to check emails, I don't have to explain to any one why I am eating a burger at 3 in the afternoon, and planning to have lobster at 7:D, I can watch the seas go by, the people go by, the time go by, and if I miss a meal, well there is room service.

Now on the other hand, I am a past life chamber maid, I do pull my bed together so it looks somewhat made and I hope that helps someone out. I do try to put the dirty towels in a neat pile, and hang back the ones I want to use again (never), I try to keep the sink somewhat clean, but that's just common courtesy for my traveling companion, so not a chore.

I just like the idea of for 5 days (will never do less now) I do not want for anything. I wont go hungry, I wont go thirsty, I wont be naked (not on the cruises I take) and I will be thankful for so many reasons.