flight home from miami

adbnva

I tend to go for early afternoon flights. Miami airport can be a real zoo on Saturday mornings and last thing I want to do is rush, rush, rush after a nice relaxing vacation.

You may also want to look at flight times out of Fort Lauderdale.

Our flight home was originally at 5:00pm. We had non-stop both ways and got a great price. A few weeks ago our airline merged and they moved us to a flight at 9:30pm. I called and told them that would not work (I was not about to sit around an airport for 10-12 hours). hey moved us to a flight at 2:30pm that actually cost almost twice what we paid and did not charge us a cent more since it was their merger and flight changes that caused the changes. Even better is that the flight in on the morning of the cruise (I know, I know) was moved to where it arrives in MIA about an hour earlier than originally planned. We should now be at the terminal between 10:00 and 10:30 that morning.

I like no earlier than 1PM. That way, you won't have to rush off the ship. Also, you could check into SAS shuttle company, and fly out of Ft. Lauderdale. The last time we used them between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami it was 15.00 ow per person. Here is the link to their site. http://www.ridesas.com/index.html

If you can get a lower price from Ft. Lauderdale, or better timing, it is an alternative to Miami. I like Ft. Lauderdale, or course if the price is better.