bookings

3shar

Ok I just booked Illusionarium (and paid for it) and the comedy show online. I printed out the page that says confirmed . Does it show it anywhere on your itinerary. I cant find it anywhere. I clicked on the day we booked for each and it continues to say no activities booked.

Ok I just booked Illusionarium (and paid for it) and the comedy show online. I printed out the page that says confirmed . Does it show it anywhere on your itinerary. I cant find it anywhere. I clicked on the day we booked for each and it continues to say no activities booked.

It should show up on the tab for that's day's activities -- but NCL's systems aren't the best and most don't appear to be very well integrated or real-time. I'd give it 24 hours to show up -- you can always call to confirm as well.

In our case, I'm unable to do a "print booked items" for one of our six reservations. Whenever I try it, I get a "system maintenance" error and despite a call to NCL who received the same error message when they tried, everything shows up in my eDocs.

IT WILL SHOW ON YOUR EDOC and you will receive confirmation in your room

IT WILL SHOW ON YOUR EDOC and you will receive confirmation in your room

when i booked the shows on the breakaway, i never received a confirmation in my room of the shows i booked. I had to look at the edocs that i print to remind myself the dates i booked for the shows. Unless this has changed recently since i was on the breakaway a month ago