Pearl mini suite question. Is there a Pullman?

Sweetpeax2

I just got off the phone making my ressie for a pearl mini suite over thanksgiving and was asking the rep about the sleeping arrangements. On line it appears that' the sofa pulls out for 2 people to sleep in.

But she said no, it is a single sofa sleeper and then a Pullman as well above the sofa.

Can anyone who has been a pearl mini suite clarify?

Thank you!!

We've sailed in Pearl mini suites several times. Although I've never pulled it all the way out, the couch is a full length couch and was my understanding it pulled out into a double size bed. Here's some pics of a Pearl mini. In one of them you can see above the couch area. All I see is an air conditioning vent and light. I believe your rep is wrong.

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/roganderson60/media/Pearl%20Mini%20Suite/DSCN8824.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

11628 is room number

After doing more research it does appear she is wrong. Ugh! Was hoping for separate sleeping spaces. I even asked her multiple times and she kept saying same thing.

On a separate question, I tried to overlap the two decks to see what we are underneath. It looks la cucina is above...can anyway take a look?

Well, as far as separate sleeping spaces, there is a heavy curtain between the areas of the bed and the "living room" area. The curtain is heavy enough that if one side has a light on, the other side won't be disturbed by it.

Well, as far as separate sleeping spaces, there is a heavy curtain between the areas of the bed and the "living room" area. The curtain is heavy enough that if one side has a light on, the other side won't be disturbed by it.

Oh yes love the idea of the curtain. Just wish my kids had separate beds to sleep in. The whining for 11 nights of "she's taking the covers, she's kicking me, etc" is something I am not looking forward to! Bedtime is already a battle in itself ;)

Oh yes love the idea of the curtain. Just wish my kids had separate beds to sleep in. The whining for 11 nights of "she's taking the covers, she's kicking me, etc" is something I am not looking forward to! Bedtime is already a battle in itself ;)

Oh of course! I didn't think about that. How old are they?

Oh of course! I didn't think about that. How old are they?

9 and 7......both girls. They still fight like crazy even at those ages. I heard it never ends, till they are adults. ha!

The added space will be so nice vs just the standard balcony cabin. Just trying to see whats more important on a cruise of 11 nights

Turn the balcony into another sleeping space! :D

Just kidding of course.

Yes, I'm afraid they may still touch now and then as any two people would sleeping in a double bed. But it's not a small double - I would call it a generous double.

Good luck!

We ask the cabin steward to bring 2 top sheets and 2 duvets. Problem solved! :D

We ask the cabin steward to bring 2 top sheets and 2 duvets. Problem solved! :D

Was just talking to my husband about the bed situation and he mentioned almost the exact same thing! He said let's just bring 2 sleeping bags to put on the bed but I like your idea too. Thks!