Getaway and Ultimate Drink Package

We're not on the Getaway, however, we're sailing on the Breakaway this Sunday. Can't wait! We waffled back and forth on the beverage package and decided to opt out of it entirely. Then I found out a college friend and her husband were joining us on the cruise, as well as a neighbor from down the street. That got us talking again about whether the package was something we should consider.

If it were just my husband and I, I know we'd spend as much time reading and relaxing, having quiet time, as we would having cocktails. But with three more people joining us, I realized that plan was going to change gears and much alcohol will be had.

So bring on the booze, fellas, because next week is gonna be a party!

We had it in May and LOVED it.

I had 15 drinks on the first day (I know) - LOL! Most of them were weak pool drinks and then smirnoff ice... plus that was spread over about 14 hours.

I would often get a drink to take back to the room at the end of the night and didn't always finish it. Loved not worrying about that.

We broke even around day 4. We didn't get off the ship much just lounged by the pool then went to the clubs and activities at night. Loved it!

We have the (all inclusive) package for an upcoming Breakaway cruise. We are frequent Celebrity cruisers and with the Celebrity premium package we get speciality coffee drinks, premium bottled water, fresh squeezed oj and canned soda, all unlimited, in addition to the alcoholic drinks. Are those beverages also included in this package?

We have the (all inclusive) package for an upcoming Breakaway cruise. We are frequent Celebrity cruisers and with the Celebrity premium package we get speciality coffee drinks, premium bottled water, fresh squeezed oj and canned soda, all unlimited, in addition to the alcoholic drinks. Are those beverages also included in this package?

Coffees from the coffee bar, bottle water and fresh squeezed juice are NOT included.

Specialty coffees (with alcohol like a Spanish coffee) are included.

I am not sure if you can request sodas in a can or not.

Rochelle

Coffees from the coffee bar, bottle water and fresh squeezed juice are NOT included.

Specialty coffees (with alcohol like a Spanish coffee) are included.

I am not sure if you can request sodas in a can or not.

Rochelle

Thank you for the information. I can live with OJ- but love cappiccino in the morning. However, we are in a Haven Suite, and I saw pictures of a coffee maker in the suite. Do you know if the Haven restaurants provides "free" cappiccino" in the morning?

Thank you for the information. I can live with OJ- but love cappiccino in the morning. However, we are in a Haven Suite, and I saw pictures of a coffee maker in the suite. Do you know if the Haven restaurants provides "free" cappiccino" in the morning?

I do not have any first hand experience with a Haven restaurant. The duluxe coffee maker in the suites should do the trick.

Perhaps someone who has experienced a Haven restaurant for breakfast will chime in.

Rochelle