Enchantment 4 day Bahamas compass

Hello, have a read of this;

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1881918

A member did a B2B on Enchantment and posted a great review including menu's and the compasses.

hope the link comes through, if not search for 'mrfuninthesun' as a user and it is on there, we have been on her for the weekend cruise and will be doing the 4 night cruise this October.

Dennis & Sue Here From the Charleston, SC area.

I post this on most Enchantment Message Threads.

The Enchantment 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral are our favorite getaways. A half days drive and we are there.

We've sailed the Sovereign 3 times, Monarch 11 times and Enchantment 5 times to the Bahamas out of Port Canaveral since 2007... We've visited Nassau 26 times and CoCo Cay 19 times.

We really enjoy the Enchantment, for a seventeen year old ship that sails with up to 4,800 passengers each week, we think She's great...

I've got to mention the New Years Eve Cruise on Enchantment...

We did this cruise December 30, 2013, New Years Eve in CoCO Cay and New Years Day in Nassau...

The Enchantment knows how to Party on New Years Eve. Parties about the Ship for any taste, they had two combined bands in the Centrum doing Pop/Rock. They had a Latin band in Boleros, They had the Ship's Ochestra doing Big Band music in the Spotlight Lounge and a Pianist in the Schooner Bar. Every host/hostess started bringing out trays of complimentary Champaign about 11:45pm. There was a Buffet on the Pool Deck at 12:15am and if you were wondering what was happening in the Viking Crown Lounge, well, they started a Disco Party about 12:15AM (The First Party of 2014) that went, I'm Told, until 5AM... Reyno, the Concierge, had a party in his lounge too...

The Enchantment is just a FUN ship.

Dennis & Sue...

30192-profile.png

Edited by SC_Floaters
Want To Add Signature

I just got off the 4 day but won't be able to scan my compasses until middle of next week. Anything specific you are wanting to know? I may be able to take a picture with my cell or let you know some info once I get unpacked in our hotel later today.

• 4 weeks later...
Was there any special dress-code or special dress-up parties for the sailing over NYE? Should I alter my normal packing list?

Thanks a bunch!

It's my understanding that it's typically a formal night.