Platinum Gift

debbie418

Anyone know what the platinum gift is on the Conquest? We will be on it this next Sunday.

From what I've been reading the current gift is the coffee mug with an assortment of coffee's and tea's.

It's nice looking but has a metal rim and base so it can't be used in the microwave.

From what I've been reading the current gift is the coffee mug with an assortment of coffee's and tea's.

It's nice looking but has a metal rim and base so it can't be used in the microwave.

Also not dishwasher safe either. Wondering why they made it tht way.

Was on the Freedom last week for a back to back. 1st gift was a set of mugs.. we exchanged those for Trevis Tumblers.. the 2nd week it was the glassware.. very nice cocktail glasses. I think the mugs are on their way out being replaced by the glasses.

how do you exchange ... did they still have the Tervis cup on the ship ?

Went Down to Guest Services and asked if I could exchange for something else, as I can't drink coffee. At first the lady said that was the only thing they had, but then she found the original Tervis cup (the one without the VIFP logo). This one had the red cap so now I have one of each! Gave the two originals to my parents and kept the VIFP one for myself.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg