Cannot make payment on Celebrity website

lreinstein

I have been trying to make the final payment on our Celebrity cruise for the past 9 days. I keep getting the same " please be patient... Website is having problems..." Message.

I have tried 3 browsers and 3 different computers. What gives???

It is now 4 days before deadline. I am trying to do this by phone and have been on hold for 20 minutes.

Don't they want my money?

What to do?

Larry

The website is notoriously full of problems, it's not at all shocking or news or anything to think of. it just plain sucks.

One option that some use is to log out of your account, DO NOT LOG back in, then go to ALREADY BOOKED then select ONLINE CHECK IN and try handling it that way. Manually enter your reservation number, ship sailing date etc.

There seems to be some issue with doing things while logged to a user account that can be done without issue when not logged in.

It's not just the website that is having problems. I've been trying to pay (via calling Celebrity - NOT paying via the website) for 2 specialty dining reservations now for over 4 weeks. I'm being told that there is a glitch in the system and they cannot accept payment. I'm also told that I definitely have the reservations and they are confirmed and that I will have to pay onboard because they are not sure the problem with be resolved by the time I sail (note: I don't sailing until August 31st)!