Carnival Transfers?

shaycamp21

Just wondering whether to use Carnival transfers to return to the airport after our cruise? Are they reliable (this is our first Carnival cruise)? We are cruising out of POM and have a 12:15 pm flight out of FLL. Would you use Carnival or does anyone have other recommendations (we have FTTF so I guess we can disembark early?). We are cruising on the Breeze at the end of the month and the transfers back to the airport are the only thing I need to iron out. Thanks:D.

Just wondering whether to use Carnival transfers to return to the airport after our cruise? Are they reliable (this is our first Carnival cruise)? We are cruising out of POM and have a 12:15 pm flight out of FLL. Would you use Carnival or does anyone have other recommendations (we have FTTF so I guess we can disembark early?). We are cruising on the Breeze at the end of the month and the transfers back to the airport are the only thing I need to iron out. Thanks:D.

It's $28 or so to take a taxi to MIA from the port, certainly cheaper than bus transfers if there are 2 or more in your party. Taxis are also quicker. I do self disembark and get to MIA by 8:30AM. or so.

We have used SAS Shuttle many times and have always had excellent service.

We were told to call the driver when we retrieved our luggage from the carousel. Every time, the drivers called us minutes after our planes landed. He met us outside the terminals right away. Same thing after our cruises. Drivers called us soon after the people started disembarking the ships. We got our luggage and waited only a very little time for the shuttles. We usually book 11:45'ish flights and have always been at FLL early enough to be bored before our flights.

The cost is $15 pp. Reservations can be made at ridesas.com.