best way to book Breakaway at the last minute?

dorito6778

3rd party (internet TA) would probably throw in some extra OBC or perks over what NCL would. I'd go the online TA route.

yeah, i saw some OBC deals on various sites but nothing through NCL. i'll call around to day. i just need a vacation ASAP!

looking to get on the Breakaway for the 7/27 sailing. this late in the game, does it matter at this point if i book through NCL or a 3rd party travel site?

Let us know if you find anything but guarantee cabins. I've seen great deals last minute this year on several itineraries, but they are usually guarantee. Don't wish to end up in an as-far-forward-as-possible cabin due to high seasickness probability!:eek:

Let us know if you find anything but guarantee cabins. I've seen great deals last minute this year on several itineraries, but they are usually guarantee. Don't wish to end up in an as-far-forward-as-possible cabin due to high seasickness probability!:eek:

I have heard from people I have met on cruises who live in Florida and last minute cruise alot, is that they have a travel agent who scouts out the best last minute deals for them and negotiates with NCL (Who is trying to fill up the ship)

I have heard from people I have met on cruises who live in Florida and last minute cruise alot, is that they have a travel agent who scouts out the best last minute deals for them and negotiates with NCL (Who is trying to fill up the ship)

Good to know.