Harwich to London Heathrow transfer 8/15 at 7 a.m.

shiphappy

This past May, My Wife and I and three friends needed to transfer from a London Hotel to Hawich to pick up our ship..

We used Eddie Manning's, London, Heathrow, Gatwick and Cruise Terminal Transfer Service. Online at www.limo.co.uk

Courteous Driver picked us up at our Hotel right on time, trip to terminal was great, even a rest stop.

You can send him an inquiry online... Some might say he's a bit expensive, but it was worth it.

Dennis & Sue

30192-profile.png

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately Ed Manning was booked. He did give us another company to call that he redommended but they never answered our email to them.

Edited by shiphappy

Have you checked with the cruise line on what is there earliest shuttle departure for the airport? We took the ships transfers and were on the road by 8:20AM. But I suspect you have an early flight. We seemed to get to Heathrow in record time. And were sitting in their big departure hall by 11:15AM or so.

We used a service called Airports Transport for pick-up from LHR to London, London to Harwich and then a return to LHR. They were reasonably priced by London standards and were very punctual. May be worth a try.

We used Harwich Taxi for our transfer. However, it was a later transfer and we stopped at Windsor and then went on to a hotel by the airport. They were prompt and aware of some of the trafic back-ups. Plus they were reasonably priced.

We used Harwich Taxi last fall for a very early morning pickup at Heathrow to take us to Harwich. They were very easy to deal with by email to set things up, and their driver was waiting for us at LHR as we emerged bleary eyed from our overnight flight. I assume you should be able to use them for the reverse. Very nice folks. We also used them to get from our hotel to the ship.

Have a great cruise.