Grandeur 8586 or 7650?

Hi all,

I have searched and searched, but can't find this info.

I am looking on the Grandeur between 8586 and 7650. 7650 is corner aft and 8586 is aft but in the middle.

My husband is not a sit in the sun person, but I like to. I am wondering which balcony is larger: 8586 or 7650. Do either of them have an overhang or are they all sun?

I have never had a balcony cabin let alone an aft one. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated (especially pictures).

Thank you!!!!!

Dani

Hello There!

Haven't cruised on Grandeur as of yet, but in my research, have found that the corner aft JS have the larger balconies and they have a walk-in closet. Have also seen, at least from pictures, that they have more of an overhang on deck 7 than deck 8; it may also be perception. cruise line rooms has some good pictures.

Mike

I will have 7150 (opposite corner of the aft) for Dec. next year. Check out this thread for pictures of 7150. Same as 7650, just on the opposite corner. The pictures are post #2 on the thread, I think.

Aft Junior Suite on Grandeur - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Gwen :)

Edited by cruzinlady1947

We were in 8584 which is right next to 8586 and just above 7650

https://plus.google.com/photos/113899271670205923110/albums/5990706238358286097?banner=pwa&authkey=CJPx5ufosN-Lcg

You can judge for yourself about the level of sun but it is really dependent on the time of day and whether or not the ship is moving/rotating as to how much sun you'll get

Hi all,

I have searched and searched, but can't find this info.

I am looking on the Grandeur between 8586 and 7650. 7650 is corner aft and 8586 is aft but in the middle.

My husband is not a sit in the sun person, but I like to. I am wondering which balcony is larger: 8586 or 7650. Do either of them have an overhang or are they all sun?

I have never had a balcony cabin let alone an aft one. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated (especially pictures).

Thank you!!!!!

Dani

Thank you!!!

I went to see an aft balcony on the Explorer and it had an area that was totally shaded so I wasn't sure what to expect for the Grandeur. All of the pictures and information posted has shown me that it is definitely a different layout, even though I love how big the balconies are.

I am going to go with 7150.