MSC Sinfonia facilities

jufrasin

Hello,

I am sailing with MSC for the first time in october. I usually sail with princess and onboard, in the gym changing rooms, they have steam rooms and a sauna free to use. Is there anything similar on the Sinfonia? I don't want to use the thermal area I just want to use the steam room after my workout in the gym. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

There aren't changing rooms for the gym, people just go straight in having changed in their cabins. Te changing troops are only for the thermal area. You are missing out not visiting it. It (and the Armonia) have the nicest thermal area in the fleet. 2 types of steam room, tropical rain showers falidariumand tepidarium. It is a beautiful area with great views.

A lot of the MSC spa packages include entrance to the thermal spa for the duration of the cruise - might be an alternative to getting a pass to the thermal spa on its own (I think one of the reviews I read said it was a better deal.

A lot of the MSC spa packages include entrance to the thermal spa for the duration of the cruise - might be an alternative to getting a pass to the thermal spa on its own (I think one of the reviews I read said it was a better deal.

Very true. A pass for the duration of the cruise is typically €99 or an €16 for an hour. I often book a package because I like spa treatments and these save a lot plus give use if the thermal area.

Is there a charge to use the exercise facilities, specifically the treadmills?

O the use of all the equipment in the gym is included in your cruise fare. It is only if you book for a class or get a personal training session that it costs extra