Viking Hermod just back

bearhall

Viking must be the most unluckiest River Cruise company in existence or they build the wrong kind of boats for the specific rivers they cruise because I can't find another company reporting high water at Lyon causing any problems.

This post caught my attention because we will be off next month to cruise the Rhone with Tauck. I enquired of Tauck as to whether they were having a high water problem around Lyon and they said No! and that their boat on the Rhone M.S. Swiss Emerald was sailing to schedule. No other company or passenger has reported high water concerns at Lyon. As I said it seems to only happen to poor Viking.

We just got off Hermod,last to ports cancelled due to high water around Lyon.Crew was great,I cannot say that about the food or wine offered.

Dear bearhall,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your cruise and are sorry to hear that the food and wine failed to meet your expectations. Our Customer Relations team is interested to hear more about your experience. If you are open to speaking with them, please contact us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com and we will ask a member of our team to reach out to you. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Viking Cruises