Questions on Navigator of the Seas

We are sailing on the Navigator next April. Although we have sailed on Princess annually (2 cruises short of Elite), we have not sailed on Royal Caribbean since 2001. Questions that I have:

1) Is there a grill where you can get free hamburgers and hotdogs - or do you need to go to Johnny Rockets

2) Is there an outside screen for movies at night?

3) Is there free ice cream or do you need to go to Ben & Jerry's

3) Are the "broadway" Shows and Ice Shows free, or is there an additional charge. To you need to reserve in advance?

Is there anything else I might need to know about RCI vs Princess. I truly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you so much.

We are sailing on the Navigator next April. Although we have sailed on Princess annually (2 cruises short of Elite), we have not sailed on Royal Caribbean since 2001. Questions that I have:

1) Is there a grill where you can get free hamburgers and hotdogs - or do you need to go to Johnny Rockets. No grill on the pool deck. Windjammer, Johnny Rocket's, MDR, or Room Service.

2) Is there an outside screen for movies at night? Yes.

3) Is there free ice cream or do you need to go to Ben & Jerry's. Free soft serve on the pool deck.

3) Are the "broadway" Shows and Ice Shows free, or is there an additional charge. To you need to reserve in advance? Free shows, cannot be reserved in advance.

Is there anything else I might need to know about RCI vs Princess. I truly appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you so much.

Answers in RED.

Edited by clarea

1) Is there a grill where you can get free hamburgers and hotdogs - or do you need to go to Johnny Rockets

2) Is there an outside screen for movies at night?

3) Is there free ice cream or do you need to go to Ben & Jerry's

3) Are the "broadway" Shows and Ice Shows free, or is there an additional charge. To you need to reserve in advance?

Recently been on Navigator.

1 free hotdogs and burgers in WJ at lunch times (only went in once for dinner and think they were available at dinner as well but was not paying too much attention!!!!!)

2 Yes

3 ice shows free. You don't need to reserve but tickets are available boarding day. Tickets get in first, others have to wait to see if there is available space. (No ticket needed for suite guests GS and above or D+/pinnacle)

Shows are free but they are not "Broadway" like Allure/Oasis shows.

Hope that helps:D

Thank you Bob for your quick reply. I know that from the pictures, the ship looks amazing, but there were some things I couldn't find out for reading reviews and deck plans. thank you

You'll love the ship, they've done a bunch of upgrades to her.

I have read rave reviews on Sabor's, we have it on our list. I really appreciate all your help. I told my husband when we get on a Princess ship it feels like old home week, they are all pretty similar and a nice comfortable feeling settles in. This next cruise being on RCI it will be like the first time all over again. Looking forward to exploring this beautiful ship and enjoying all she has to offer