Seattle to boat dock

jgoergen

This is my first Alaska cruise. How far and how much$ to the ship from the Seattle airport?

I always bypass the Princess transfers on my Carib cruises, and hope I didn't make a mistake this time. Thanks!

From the airport to the cruise piers will be around $30 for a taxi. see the attached link below.

http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/ground/groundrates.shtml#s

SEATTLE-DOWNTOWN

Taxi$28.00 - 32.00On Call Limo$30.00Gray Line Downtown Airporter by Gray Line of Seatte

Serves Madison Renaissance, Crowne Plaza, Fairmont Olympic, Hilton Hotel, Seattle Sheraton, Grand Hyatt, Westin and Warwick Hotels on main route with additional hotels served by Connector.

Adult $10.50, R/T $17.00; Child (2-12) $7.25, R/T $12.00; Children under 2 are freeShuttle ExpressZone B: 1-3 Adults $21; 4 @ $24; 5 @ $36; 6 @ $41; 7 @ $46MetroRoute 194 Express or Route 174: $1.25 (Off Peak) - $1.75 (Peak)

Forgot to add: It's about a 15 or 20 minute ride from Pier 30 to the airport (depending on traffic and the insanity of your driver). Keep in mind that Pier 30 is very near Safeco Field (Seattle's baseball stadium) and Qwest Field (Seattle's football stadium), so game-day traffic affects cruisers, although usually it just affects those going to/from Pier 30 in the afternoons (i.e., people embarking rather than disembarking). My friend who works at the pier in Seattle has told me about several people this season who have arrived after the gangway was removed and couldn't board, so give yourself plenty of time to get to the pier!

Archived