Malaysia Airlines Tragedy

Got2Cruise

Oh no. I just read an article in our paper that spoke about a very nice couple we met on our Avalon Felicity cruise. Their names were Rod Burrows and Mary Burrows from Melbourne Australia. May they rest in peace.

I'm sorry for the incorrect information, the passengers on the Avalon were Albert Rizk and his wife Marie Rizk from Melbourne. the two passengers listed above were Albert's relatives who perished on flight 370, I was upset when I copied the information.

I am unsure if you are saying Albert and Marie Rizk were on your Avalon cruise. Sadly they were on the Malaysian aircraft that was shot down. They had tried to change their flight so as to travel with their friends but were unable to.

Albert and Marie were the first to be identified from Melbourne.

Such a tragic waste of so many lives. :mad:

I am unsure if you are saying Albert and Marie Rizk were on your Avalon cruise. Sadly they were on the Malaysian aircraft that was shot down. They had tried to change their flight so as to travel with their friends but were unable to.

Albert and Marie were the first to be identified from Melbourne.

Such a tragic waste of so many lives. :mad:

Yes Albert and Marie were on our Avalon Felicity cruise. My husband especially had many conversations with Albert. Albert explained the rules of football while watching in the lounge. So when the article mentioned Alberts name my husband googled it and it showed Alberts photo.