Freedom serenity question

justbreezing

Will be going on the Freedom in a few months and am getting excited. Last cruise was on the Breeze and I very much enjoyed that ship except to get to Serenity on the Breeze you had to climb a long flight of stairs. I was wondering if their is an elevator on Freedom that goes to the deck Serenity is on. I am an older woman with knee problems and it is very hard for me to climb stairs. How high a deck does the Freedom elevator go to and what will I be missing out on if I can't climb the stairs. Thank you all for your help

what you need to do is take the elevator to deck 11 and get off and walk across the hall to the other elevator.

you can see the E marked on the deck plans (its located outside the spa

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=217&deckId=Deck%2011

Edited by serene56

what you need to do is take the elevator to deck 11 and get off and walk across the hall to the other elevator.

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=217&deckId=Deck%2011

Thank you so much -this was just what I needed to know - perfect.

Wow! I wished I had of found this info before our May cruise! I trudged up the stairs from Deck 11....and then again another set to get to the hot tubs on 14 (13) !! We didn't see the other elevator when we got off on 11, but that was our fault.....:)

This is one of those info things that CCL needs to post in the deck maps or at least in the elevators.

We did find the elevator to the serenity deck. Serenity is two decks. But to get to the very top to the hot tubs, I had to climb one flight of outside steps. If you just want to enjoy the seating and bar, then the elevator will get you there