santuary longe

kllychpmn

We are booked on the crown princess and am wondering how people enjoy the sanctuary lounge I know there is a cost involved did you feel it was worth it.

Edited by kllychpmn
incorrect title should be sanctuary longe

I think you're talking about the Sanctuary. Serenity is on Carnival. The cost is $40 per day, $20 half a day. If you book it for the entire cruise, it would cost $30 per day.

It's very popular, although I choose to spend my money elsewhere. You also may have trouble booking it as it is first come first serve. My guess this is your first Princess cruise and there will be quite a few people boarding before you.

You can book it also on a daily basis, but make sure to get up there extra early as people line up for this very early.

thanks your right it is our first trip on princess , thou we have been on more than a few cruises mostly carnival and holland but the kids are grown and we are looking for a more relaxed experience

thanks what did you enjoy about it . To me the shade seems nice Im a little concerned about the availability thing thou , can you book it early we will probably want on the cabo and vallarta days .We cant find anything left to do in these towns anymore do you feel it will be open on port days

thanks what did you enjoy about it . To me the shade seems nice Im a little concerned about the availability thing thou , can you book it early we will probably want on the cabo and vallarta days .We cant find anything left to do in these towns anymore do you feel it will be open on port days

Yes, it is open on port days.

It's open every day of the cruise, whether in port or at sea. To book it by the day rather than the whole cruise, you'll need to get up to the Sanctuary early in the morning to book it for that day.

You book a specific lounger and no one else can use it so you can come and go as much as you want. The Sanctuary opens at 8am so get there earlier. The attendants leave at 5pm although you can stay longer.

Afternoon tea with lots of goodies is served at about 3:30pm.

It's not for everyone but I love it.