Family Suite Question

aggie1r

Hi all! I apologize if this question has been asked a million times-- but this is my first Princess cruise. My mom, sister and I are looking at a cruise on the Star Princess to Hawaii for next October. This is a very special occasion-- it'll be my mom's 90th birthday. We were looking at the suites and saw the family suite option which would be absolutely perfect for us. However, we haven't seen it listed anywhere so we could check the price. Do we have to contact Princess directly for this?

Thanks so much, in advance, for any help you can give us!

aggie

I may be wrong on this but it appears the two family suites for the October 2015 Star Princess to Hawaii are already booked. It appears as though Penthouse & Vista suites are still available at this time. It wouldn't hurt to call Princess direct and confirm this.

How do you see that?

You cannot book them online as they don't show. :confused:

Unless you have insider information not published by Princess . . . The public has no way of knowing that Family suites can't be booked online.

The OPs orignal question was centered on the Family suite not being visible and they couldn't see a price.

All I did was go through the normal online booking process and the Princess web site reports that all the suites at the front of the ship are sold out. The Family suites are forward. What would your conclusion be?

Edited by MSN-Travelers