Early Saver now available with 50% Deposit on CCL

swetra

Early Saver now available with 50% Deposit on CCL on November sailings through 5/31/2015.

Dang, I booked ES on Friday and paid full deposit. Oh well, I guess it all has to be paid sooner or later anyway. LOL

You just have paid more off for your cruise. Like you said, it all has to be paid sometime.

Yep, you're right. :) It was a 12 day sailing though, so I had to pay a $800 deposit for our stateroom. Guess I did the right thing though since I was taking advantage of a F&F voucher offered for OBC. If I had waited, someone else could have scooped up the voucher. ;)

I wish they would have that offer for cruises for next fall. I guess I will have to keep waiting. We are planning on the Liberty next October, but would like the have the $50 deposit. I am working on saving for both Christmas this year and cruise next year so the $50 deposit would be great. I keep checking prices and they are staying constant right now, so I will just keep waiting until we have to deposit to book or until the offer it for our dates.

It "depends"... sorry... but there really isn't a right answer. You need to look at all the rates and the terms of those rates. ES has an administrative fee if you have to change (just did this myself). But it is only you that can make that decision. You may want to contact a TA or a Carnival PVP (call Carnival and ask for one). They can provide more insight on the various rates and packages.

Early Saver now available with 50% Deposit on CCL on November sailings through 5/31/2015.

Dang, I booked ES on Friday and paid full deposit. Oh well, I guess it all has to be paid sooner or later anyway. LOL

How long is this running for? I have been waiting for one of these deals for my cruise next April.:)

Is ES the best rate to book? I have never cruised Carnival and it's so confusing!

Yes Early Saver can be the best rate but just remember that should you need to cancel the cruise, you will lose your deposit and incur other penalties. With other rates (Like Military which I use), I can cancel without penalty up to Final Deposit which is about 45 days before the cruise. I can also take any price reductions up to Final Deposit. With Early Saver, you can takes price reductions up to the time you cruise.

One other factor to consider is that with Early Saver and Military, you can select your cabin and location. With some of the other rates, it is assigned by Carnival. Not always a good idea.

As some one has already said, purchasing a cruise can be confusing especially if you do not take all facts into account.

I have been waiting for a reduced deposit with early saver. Just booked the pride for May 17th.

Again, thank you for posting this.

i was stalking the page today! i wonder if they will keep pushing the "sale ends xyz" date out like they have been doing with the last "sales"

I have been waiting for reduced deposit so i can at least get it booked and start looking for price drops.. (hopefully)...

i was stalking the page today! i wonder if they will keep pushing the "sale ends xyz" date out like they have been doing with the last "sales"

I have been waiting for reduced deposit so i can at least get it booked and start looking for price drops.. (hopefully)...

Just remember, if you get a price drop under a different promotion after initially booking with 50% deposit, the rest of the deposit is normally required immediately otherwise your reservation gets cancelled.