Carnival Breeze 4-D Theater

winddawn

HI all!

I made a point of getting the unlimited pass on my Breeze cruise in May as I'd missed getting there last November. It was a fun experience but one movie was a little rough on this senior's bod:o I thought I was going to fall out of my seat at one point!

With the underwater film it was almost like the fish/shark? came into the 1st row! It was fun & I'm glad I did it.

~ Jo ~ :)

We're adults (mid 50's and early 60's) with no kids.

We did the Unlimited Pass and we saw everything they offered. Loved it!

The shows are short, I think I remember they ran about 15-20 minutes. The seats move, they have things that tickle your legs from underneath, they poke you in the back and there are a few small water blips from the screen area, more like a very light splash than any kind of a blast.

We thought it was well worth the money, I believe it was $14.95 each and by far the better deal than the pay as you go option if you think you will go more than once.

If they showed full length movies in the inside theater I wouldn't be tempted but these are short films and I would probably do it again if the movies were different than what were shown before.

We went when we were the only people in the theater and we went when every seat was filled and they turned people away, I didn't detect a pattern for when it is crowded but maybe someone who has sailed the Breeze multiple times can chime in.

It's beyond fun!!!:D:D

Buy the unlimited pass. After your 2nd trip, you've paid it off.

Also, sit up in the front row, and in the middle, if you can. Best seats!

Maybe not great for people with back problems, or motion sickness.

Fun time!!!

Enjoy!!!!!:D

We're adults (mid 50's and early 60's) with no kids.

We did the Unlimited Pass and we saw everything they offered. Loved it!

The shows are short, I think I remember they ran about 15-20 minutes. The seats move, they have things that tickle your legs from underneath, they poke you in the back and there are a few small water blips from the screen area, more like a very light splash than any kind of a blast.

We thought it was well worth the money, I believe it was $14.95 each and by far the better deal than the pay as you go option if you think you will go more than once.

If they showed full length movies in the inside theater I wouldn't be tempted but these are short films and I would probably do it again if the movies were different than what were shown before.

We went when we were the only people in the theater and we went when every seat was filled and they turned people away, I didn't detect a pattern for when it is crowded but maybe someone who has sailed the Breeze multiple times can chime in.

Wow! This gives new meaning to reality TV! Lol. Sounds like fun.

We bought the unlimited pass, saw every movie offered and loved it - we're 51 & 48 and even though most shows were cartoons, we laughed and cracked up like the kids did. It definitely got more crowded as the week wore on as word got out what Thrill Theatre is.

Just back. The shows were

Planet Earth

Sponge Bob something something

Happy Feet

Ice Age

Speed Racer

and something about logs roller coasters

They were good,bring a sweater it sometimes gets chilly in there

Edited by Wakepatrol

Who's done the 4-D theater on Carnival Breeze? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth the price of admission? It looks like it would be fun. I'd like to hear what it is like if you have experienced it. Thanks!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-201407291600--tms--invideogctnzs-b20140730-20140730,0,610922.story

My family loved it back in March. Unfortunately, the theatre had technical difficulties, so altho my hubby and daughter saw multiple shows, and myself one, we had our fees returned on our sale and sign cards. Bummer that we couldn't see each show we wanted to, but awesome to get our money back. Kudos to Carnival for the refund. My advice is to get the unlimited pass--well worth it!!

My DH and I were on the Breeze with two other couples all of us being around 50 yrs old...we loved the 4-D theater. We bought the unlimited pass and saw all the movies. They are a nice little activity to do during the day and funny! A couple times we would be headed to somewhere on the ship and would pass the theater, see no lines and pop in for a quick movie and then head to where ever we were going originally. We would definitely do it again. :)

Just back. The shows were

Planet Earth

Sponge Bob something something

Happy Feet

Ice Age

Speed Racer

and something about logs roller coasters

They were good,bring a sweater it sometimes gets chilly in there

These were the shows playing during our cruise as well. I'm in my 50's and even though one of the shows jerked me a little more than I liked, I enjoyed it. We purchased the unlimited ticket and it was very much worth the price.

We're in our late 20s and paid to go to just one show (didn't do the unlimited pass). We definitely enjoyed it and were glad that we went, but were also glad we didn't do the unlimited pass. I was happy we experienced the theater and did enjoy it, but we prefer more outdoor focused activities on our Caribbean cruises.

If anyone is on the fence I would recommend at least trying one show.