UK offers ending today

Hate to be so negative but from what I've seen a 'sale' really isn't...... if they're including flights chances are the cruise price has already been hiked to cover the fare.... so likeliihood is cruise fare will drop but then you'll have to purchase your own air.... swings and roundabouts....

RCCL are going all-inclusive for a limited time, with beer, wine, soft drinks and even tips included in the price of our holidays. Offer launches August 1st. Select cruises only! Found this on the FB RC Travel Agents page!

RCCL are going all-inclusive for a limited time, with beer, wine, soft drinks and even tips included in the price of our holidays. Offer launches August 1st. Select cruises only! Found this on the FB RC Travel Agents page!

just saw this too. but the drinks are limited to $25 per day in case anyone drinks more than this;)

We booked early for next year, didn't get any " freebies" so I was feeling a bit down. Until I realised I still didn't pay anything like the prices there charging now. So don't think we've lost anything it's all just a marketing ploy.

Got this "sale" from my TA. Prices are double what I would normally look at for similar sailings. I didn't find any Uk sailings that included flights. And the drinks package is just beer, wine and soft drinks. I would rather take my chances and wait until they reduced.

I don't think that even tips, drinks and OBC will add up to £500 on a 7 night med cruise. And the cruise itself can be had for much less than £500 :-)

I do not feel the current £989 for a 7 night cruise is a bargain.

(hopefully I will not be crying in my "up to $8 glass of wine in a few months time)

T&C's are here; can't see a limit......it't the standard Select Drink Package.... (from £26.55pppd)

Ahhhhh I see, I couldn't see the limit either, sounds like a good deal drink package for 2 and tips I reckon are worth about £500+ or am I missing something ? No price rises overnight to make up for the offer as far as I can see although prices sneaked up about £150 in last couple of weeks mmmmmmm