Anyone done the Breezes day pass?

cruzincindy1977

$65 a person

Includes lunch (and breakfast if you get there early enough), drinks, towels, watersports. Lunch was either at the poolside grill or the indoor buffet.

There's also a rock climbing wall and a trapeze. They do the trapeze lessons at 2 pm and you can't participate if you've been drinking. Bring socks.

There are pictures in my Majesty of the Seas review. The link is in my signature.

It's the first hotel on Cable Beach (next to the new Baha Mar). When we were there, they didn't mention a time frame but we were only in port until 5 so we left at 3:30. I imagine they wouldn't want you to stay past 6 since dinner isn't included in the day pass. In November, the pools will be closed by then anyway since it gets dark early that time of year.

It's for ages 14 and up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we were on the Pride and did the Breezes day pass last month. Well worth the 65.00 per person. We took a cab and the same driver came back at the appointed time for the return trip. I think it was like 25.00 each way. You can't put a price on security. But be aware, we almost did not get in. At Breezes, if the hotel occupancy rate is over 81 percent they will NOT sell day passes. I had to argue my case with the concierge and my family of 4 was permitted to buy in for the day.