Question for those who Booked an SB back in May 2013

When I booked my SB cabins for both the inaugural and March 1 sailings, I was given my full diamond discount for both cabins. My confirmations for both sailings stated this.

When Anthem sailings became available and I booked my SB's for those sailings, I was told, the C&A discount was prorated for the studios. At that time I questioned why I had received the full discount for my Quantum sailings and was told it had been a mistake but one that RCI was going to stand by- those that had received it would keep it.

Today, my balance according to the My Cruises page is $96. more than what it should be for my November 23rd cruise but it is unchanged for my March 1st cruise.

Does anyone else have a discrepancy between what their confirmation says is owed and what the My Cruises page states and if so, did you get an explanation?

Edited by MaritimeR&R

For one of my SB, under *My Cruises* it indicates the balance is double the amount of money than what I owe. I did receive the full D+ discount.

I also have a discrepancy with the all the balances listed under *My Cruises* balances are all inaccurate. It's been like that for quite a while and I don't pay any attention to it. You'll see the balances under *My Cruises* will change quite frequently throughout the day. Just go by your *Booking Confirmation/Guest copy invoice which has the accurate balance for your cruise.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Yes, I also have a discrepancy with the balances listed and find the prices listed under *My Cruises* are all inaccurate for our sailings. It's been like that for quite a while and I don't pay any attention to it. You'll see the balances under *My Cruises* will change quite frequently throughout the day. Just go by your *Booking Confirmation/Guest copy invoice which has the accurate balance for your cruise.

With only 12 SB's available for each sailing, I don't want to find myself having my cruise cancelled. I think I will call into RCI to make my final payment and request a paid in full confirmation. Hopefully, that will prevent any future trouble.

They did not start pro-rating C&A discounts until this year. They did not offer the single SB C&A point until October 2013, while granting an extra point for standard categories for single occupancy.

I was granted the C&A full balcony discount and it remained until I made a change.

I had booked an SB in May 2013, but changed to a Outside GTY when one appeared on a weekend sale on June 13th, 2014.

I just decided that a balcony was not important enough for the November 2nd TA sailing.

Oddly, the system posted a C&A Exclusive discount that was far greater than my original C&A Balcony discount. These are not combinable and I just went with the Outside GTY.