Carnival Powers that be

karessamom

I'm wondering if it would be possible for Carnival to start carrying Martinellis or Meirs or for that matter any brand of sparkling Cider?? it would seem to me to be profitable considering all the kids and occasional non drinkers that they have aboard.

Never thought of that. I love champagne but my husband is not a drinker so I always buy sparkling juice for the kids and him. We would definitely purchase "spicy" grape juice (that is what my kids call it) for celebrations on board.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just checking through the Bon Voyage listing and they do show Martinelli sparkling Cider as a choice for the various "celebration" type packages. I would expect it might be available from the MDR Bar specifically for toasts with kids. Think you might have to ask, but it probably is available.

Just checking through the Bon Voyage listing and they do show Martinelli sparkling Cider as a choice for the various "celebration" type packages. I would expect it might be available from the MDR Bar specifically for toasts with kids. Think you might have to ask, but it probably is available.

Where did you find that? I'd been looking for it and I couldn't find it. I looked in the fun store maybe it's some where else?? That would be WONDERFUL! Wonder if we could get that instead of the bottle of wine at the Steakhouse 1st night?? since we'll be going there the first night of cruise (anniversary)

at the fun shops what are the chances of having it on ship like at the steakhouse?? or would you have to order it?? I did mange to find it though thru the fun shops in a package deal Like the strawberries and bubbles or toast of town etc. I just stopped when it said wine or champagne and didn't read on where you have a choice of that or sparkling cider LOL! but it is there